Back Injury Compensation Bolton – No Win No Fee* Claims
Make a Back Injury Claim in Bolton
To claim, all you need to do is call us and speak to one of our Bolton back injury claims representatives. They will ask you some simple easy questions, and based on what you tell them will be able to confirm whether or not you can receive a payout amount from a negligent party’s insurance policy.
All back injury compensation cases for Bolton residents will be handled by our friendly no win no fee* solicitors. If you are eligible then we will arrange an appointment or further telephone call for you to get started.
We look to resolve all cases as quickly as possible, and in most cases this will be completed and finished outside of court. Our solicitors and lawyers are very diligent and will explain the entire process from start to finish.
Back Injury Claims – Types and Circumstances
The clients that we work with come to us with a wide variety of back injury claims. Bolton clients are no different, and the circumstances upon which a claim for compensation can be made can happen in many different scenarios.
In simple terms, if your back injury is due to the fault, carelessness, or negligence of another person, company, business, council, third party, or organisation, then you could be due back injury compensation. Situations where this might arise could be:
- An accident at work
- Your working environment and employer’s negligence
- Car accidents and crashes leading to injury / whiplash
- Slips in a public place
- Clinical negligence or medical negligence
- Heavy lifting and manual work
- Sporting injury
The types of symptoms that our clients complain of and have been able to successfully recover personal injury damages for include, but are not limited to:
- Back strains and muscle injuries
- Prolapsed discs
- Spinal fusion
- Degeneration of the spine
- Crush fractures
- Bowel and bladder problems
- Brachial neuritis
- Parsonage Turner syndrome
- Numbness and tingling sensations
- Compressed, stretched and torn nerve damage
How Much Back Injury Compensation?
If you want to know how much you could be due for a back injury claim in Bolton, including bad backs, sprains, fractures, head injury claims, breaks, whiplash injuries, and spinal problems, then here are some guidelines to compensation payouts and amounts.
Please note, that these are set guidelines for claims in England and Wales, and might not always be fixed at these amounts. It could be that your payout is less or more, we cannot accurately advise on your personal circumstances until we have the full details.
- Severe and Serious Back Injury – Including damage to the spinal cord and nerves leading to other problems such as bowel and bladder incontinence – Between £73,700 and £130,130
- Serious Injuries With Aggravating Features – Including on-going future treatment, reduced bodily functions, impotence problems and scars – Between £59,950 and £71,500
- Spinal Injuries and Disc Damage – Including lesions, serious pain, and negative side effects on your relationship and personal life – Between £31,350 and £56,375
- Moderate Back Injury – Crush fractures of bones, spine, slipped discs, and disc de-generation plus relationship problems – Between £22,440 and £31,350
- Muscle and Ligament Damage – Including bad back, back aches, and soft tissue damage which affects your daily routine and life – Between £10,120 and £22,440
- Minor Back Injury – Including disc prolapses, strains, and sprains with which you have no long lasting pain and no surgical intervention – Between £6,380 and £10,120
Start Your Injury Claim Today
To start with your back injury compensation claim in Bolton call our number today. We offer a free phone consultation to all callers, and will be able to quickly tell you whether or not you can claim and what you need to do next. All of our spinal injury solicitors work on no win no fee* agreements for Bolton residents and workers.
* Other costs may be payable