Football Injury Claims in Bolton & Greater Manchester
Football Injury Claims Bolton
Football is the sport with the highest number of participants in the UK, including in Bolton and Greater Manchester. Due to the high intensity nature of football, plus the large numbers playing, it’s is more prone to injury and accident claims than most other sports and sees multiple compensation amounts paid out each year.
If you have been injured or assaulted whilst playing football in the area, and your injuries were of no fault of your own, then you could be eligible to claim for football injury compensation.
Proving Fault for Compensation
We will need to prove negligence of a third party, so it will help your football injury claim if you can supply medical records, police reports if called, witness statements, plus details of any expenses incurred as a result of your injury. If you have photographic or film evidence that can really help swing a compensation claim in your favour.
Don’t worry if you don’t have all of the above as it might not be necessary. When you call us, we will ask a few questions about the accident at a football match and can quickly tell you if you are able to proceed. Our advisors will be able to quickly ascertain if you are eligble for personal injury compensation.
Injury types that have resulted in personal injury damages and costs being paid out in the past include fractures, breaks, sprains, head and neck injuries, bruising and cuts. Who We Can Help We can help the following people in making a no win no fee* football accident claim:
- Professional players
- Women and men
- 6-a-Side players
- Sunday League players
The types of scenarios that football injury compensation will typically apply to includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Injured whilst watching football as a spectator due to slips, trips, and falls
- Assaulted by another player, opposition, or team mate
- Referees who are victims of player assaults
- Victim of a poor, dangerous, or mis-timed tackle
- Injured by hazardous materials on the pitch such as glass, broken bottles, or chemical spills
- Hurt by poorly maintained equipment in the changing rooms or goal posts
- Badly conditioned and poorly maintained pitches
- Slipping on water or liquid on indoor pitches
Start Your Claim Now
To talk to an advisor about how much compensation you could be due then please call us on the number at the top of the page. Our solicitors all work on a no win no fee* agreement. We are specialists in foot injury claims and compensation for leg and ankle injuries.
* Other fees may be payable