Neck Injury Compensation in Bolton
We can help and support workers and residents of Bolton and Greater Manchester with regards to neck injury compensation claims.
Our specialist personal injury solicitors have over a decade of experience in working on claims such as these and are available now for a free phone consultation.
Our solicitors all work on a no win no fee* agreement and can help claimants and their families claim for neck and cervical spinal injuries after any type of accident, for example at work, or due to car accidents.
The amount of neck injury compensation that you can claim after a spinal or cervical injury will vary depending on the severity of the accident. The most common claim types that we are able to deal with include whiplash, cracked vertebrae, and paralysis.
How Neck Injuries Can Occur
There are common neck injury claims that are reported in the Bolton area, all of which we can offer you legal advice and representation on. The types of accidents leading to these claims include:
- Medical and clinical negligence
- Car accident whiplash claims
- Lifting accidents at work
- Motorcycle road traffic accidents
- Assaults and criminal behaviour
How Much Compensation Could You Be Due?
Example compensation amounts for neck injury cases can range through the following types, based on historical claims made in the UK over the last few years:
- Minor neck injury – Up to Up to £1,600
- Whiplash symptoms – Between £1,600 and £3,200
- Disc and spinal damage – Between £5,600 and £18,000
- Serious neck injury claims – Between £18,000 and £110,000
- Cases involving paralysis – Between £140,000 and £300,000
Call Now for a Free Consultation
If you would like to know more, then please call us today. Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day and with a quick free telephone consultation we might be able to tell you how much neck injury compensation you or a family member could be due.