Supermarket Accident Claims in Bolton
Supermarkets, shops, and stores have a duty of responsibility not only to their customers, but also to their employees and workers. Unfortunately due to the busy nature of shops it can sometimes mean that accidents will happen. When they do, and you were not at fault, then it’s typically possible for you to make a supermarket compensation claim. Our Bolton personal injury lawyers are specialists in shop claims and can help you get the justice that you deserve.
Our solicitors work on no win no fee* agreements and with one quick call into our team you will be able to find out whether or not you are able to make a supermarket injury claim in Bolton. We offer free phone consultations: Call today on 01204354078 to find out what your rights are.
Supermarket Accident Compensation for Bolton
Most accidents, including falling over in a shop, slips, trips, and falls, will be the result of the business owner’s negligence. If your accident occurred in the last three years then you should be able to claim for personal injury compensation. Supermarkets and shops in Bolton are legally required to have Public Liability Insurance so any claim that we help you make will be paid for via insurance policies.
What We Need From You
To stand the best chance of success in making a claim you will need to supply us with certain pieces of evidence where possible. These include:
- Medical reports
- Police reports if they were called
- Accident reports from the store if you can get one
- Video or photographic evidence
- Witness statements or details
Whilst we appreciate this might not all be possible, the sooner you call us the quicker we can arrange for details like this to be gathered.
Types of Accident and Injury That Occur in Shops
In our experience, people who have an accident in a shop that requires a compensation payment will have been injured in some very common scenarios including:
- Falling over hazards or cables in shop aisles
- Slipping on spilt liquids and water
- Items falling from shelves
- Falling from heights when stacking shelves
- Being hit by a car whilst in the supermarket car park
- Buying a defective or damaged product leading to injury
- Criminal behaviour and assaults
How Much Compensation for a Shop Injury Claim in Bolton?
Compensation awards and amounts will vary from client to client depending on the severity of injury. Awards for personal injury claims in the UK typically range from £1,000 to nearly a quarter of a million pounds. It really depends on your circumstances. The types of injury that can occur in Bolton shops, stores, and supermarkets include:
- Broken arms and sprained wrists
- Broken legs and sprained ankles
- Spinal injuries including the back and lumbar spine
- Head injuries and brain damage
- Cervical spinal and neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Pain to the hips and pelvis area
- Knee injury claims
Start Your Shop Injury Claim in Bolton
If you would like to discuss a potential claim for supermarket accident compensation in Bolton then please call our 24 hour a day hotline today. One of our accident claims specialists is ready and waiting now to take you call and to give you a quick appraisal on whether you can claim for personal injury. Call 01204354078 now.