Slips, Trips, and Falls
The personal injury compensation process is made easy with our solicitors. We help hundreds of people each year make claims, and specialise in helping those living or working in Bolton who have suffered injury after a slip, trip, or fall.
We offer free phone consultations to all callers, and our solicitors work on a no win no fee* agreement so call us today for a confidential and no obligation discussion about how we can help you. The types of accident claims that we have worked on in the past include slips, trips, and falls in the following environments:
- Work, business, companies, and offices
- Swimming pools, gyms, and sports centres
- Supermarkets, shops, and stores
- Public places and council premises
- Public transports such as trains, buses, and coaches
- Uneven pavements and roads
Slips, Trips, and Falls Whilst in Public
The most common place where accidents occur will be whilst you are out and about on every day business or leisure purposes. It could be an uneven pavement, poorly lit streets, or other hazards including oil spills or holes in the ground. However you hurt yourself, make sure you call us so that you can find out what your legal rights are to compensation amounts.
Slipping or Tripping Over in the Workplace
Businesses are required by law to make the working environment as safe as possible. Unfortunately though work accidents can still happen, and they are commonplace in the Bolton area.
When you call us, tell us a little bit about what happened. Your call is free and confidential and we can offer you quick advice on what to do is you still work for your employer. Most people are afraid to claim for tripping over at work, but our solicitors will win you compensation from insurance schemes, not your actual employer.
Slips, Trips, and Falls Whilst Shopping
Most Bolton shops offer a great experience, and in truth you shouldn’t really be in any danger. However, if you have had an accident and fallen over whilst shopping then we recommend that you call us now, or alternatively take a look at our page regarding shopping accident claims in Bolton.
If you have slipped up whilst shopping in Bolton then you could be due a compensation payment. We will need to prove the accident happened, so if you have any witness statements or accident reports then it will help us when making your claim with a solicitor.
Supermarkets and shops should make sure that their premises are as safe as possible for visitors, members of the public and shoppers.
- Spillages should be cleaned and dried immediately
- Wet floors should have warning signs on them
- Floors should be kept in good condition
- Hazardous wear and tear should be highlighted to warn customers
- Hazards shouldn’t be left out on the floor
Making a Successful Personal Injury Compensation Claim
It will help us to progress your accident claim or personal injury claim if you can supply the following. Don’t worry if you can’t – our solicitors will advise you on how we can help to gather evidence.
- Witness accounts
- An entry in the supermarket accident book
- Records of any medical examinations.
- If possible, photographs of whatever it was that made you slip
- CCTV footage can be obtained from the supermarket via Freedom of Information
Call 01204354078 for a free phone consultation if you have been hurt in a slip, trip, or fall in Bolton.