Head Injury Compensation Claims in Bolton – No Win No Fee* Solicitors
If you or a family member have been the victim of a head injury, then you need sympathetic, compassionate, and effective solicitors who will use the full extent of the law to recover the damages and personal injury compensation that you deserve. Our solicitors work on a no win no fee* agreement and fight tirelessly for head injury claims on behalf of our clients.
Types of Head Injury Claims – Minor to Serious
We can offer no-obligation advice for people in Bolton who have suffered from a head injury, and would like to make a claim for compensation. No matter how minor or serious your accident, please call our helpline to find out whether you have a case that we can help with. Clients we have worked with have claimed for the following types of accidents:
- Accidents in their workplace
- Car crashes
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Assaults and criminal behaviour
- Motorcycle injury claims and bicycle accidents
- Sports injuries
Head Injury Claims Bolton – Get Started
Call today to discuss.[/caption] If you would like to talk to us about how to claim for head injury compensation in Bolton, then call our number now or complete the claims form to the right hand side of the page.
You will immediately be able to start a free consultation over the phone with an advisor who will ask you some very simple questions about the circumstances surrounding your accident or injury.
If we believe that our solicitors will be able to proceed with your claim, and that we can apportion blame or prove negligence against a third party, person, organisation, employer, workplace, or business, then we will then arrange an appointment with one of our lawyers.
Your head injury claims solicitors will need access to medical records regarding the injury, whether minor concussion, cuts, or serious a case.
In terms of compensation amounts, then we will look to recover the following aspects for you and your family:
- Compensation for pain and suffering (including the future)
- Money for private medical care expenses
- Costs for any adaptations to your home or car that are required
- Travel expenses
- Legal costs
- Loss of earnings (both current and future)
In essence, any costs we can claim for, we will do.
How Much Compensation for a Head Injury Claim?
There are guidelines that personal injury lawyers are required to follow when claiming for head injuries. Bolton Personal Injury are no different, and below are some indications on the range of compensation amounts and payouts that are possible (according to averages taken in 2013):
- Minor Head Injury – Where the injury, pain, and symptoms only last a couple of weeks – Around £1,600
- Minor Head Injury & Brain Damage – Including minor recoverable brain damage and on-going headaches – Between £1,600 to £10,000
- On-Going Brain Damage Claims – Where the victim suffers effects on their functional abilities – Between £12,000 and £220,000
- Serious Head Injury & Brain Damage – In the most serious of claims – Between £220,000 and £320,000
Why Use Us for a Head Injury Claim in Bolton?
With over a decade of experience, our claims team and UK brain injury solicitors have an excellent track record in helping people around the country claim for head injury compensation. With a friendly and professional approach, you should choose a solicitor that knows the process involved behind head injury claims.
After all, you would see a specialist knee surgeon if you have a problem with your knee, and not ask your local doctor to operate on you – that’s our analogy and one that we firmly believe in.
Call now to get started to and find out how much you could claim for.
Call 01204 828 311 for a free phone consultation. Specialist advice on head injury compensation for Bolton residents and workers from our no win no fee* lawyers.